Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Beginning of a New Opportunity



I am so excited to start learning different methods to teach science in elementary education classrooms! Science is so important for students to learn as they are taught about life and the world around us. Students not only need to be taught about science, but they need understand it and why things happen. This can be achieved by bringing science to life in classrooms!

Students need to be given hands on experiences and also need to be engaged in lessons. By giving students the opportunity to observe certain topics and to experiment with topics, students will get a better understanding of the material and will be able to see how important science really is. I know Science Methods for Education is going to be extremely helpful for me as I learn different ways to engage students in science. I can't wait to start learning to how to become better at teaching science!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment