Sunday, January 31, 2016

Scientific Me!


Our first creative writing assignment, called Scientific Me, was to write about ourselves and our experiences learning science in the past. I enjoyed this assignment because it brought back wonderful memories in science classes. As I was writing, I noticed that I could recall so many memories including raising larva, growing plants, raising chicks, and visiting planetariums. I enjoyed learning science so much because I was given hands-on experiences to see how and why things work. My teachers made the science lessons engaging, interesting, and educational as I can still recall these memories today. My science teachers brought science to life in the classroom and my goal as an aspiring teacher is to accomplish that as well so my students are given many ways to succeed. Here is a link to my Scientific Me writing assignment if you want to learn more about my memories and how I feel about science! 




No comments:

Post a Comment